Why India banned 59 Chinese apps
On 29 June 2020, India’s our Union minister for Ministry of Law and Justice, Mr. Ravi Shankar Prasad has tweeted “For safety, security, defence, sovereignty & integrity of India and to protect data & privacy of people of India the Government has banned 59 mobile apps. Jai Hind!”.
This is biggest shocking news for china, because in India having more than 10 crore users of Tiktok, china has earned more than 100 crore INR from tiktok application.
List of 59 chinese apps banned
Why 59 chinese apps banned
- China were stealing user data.
- On Jun 2020, Apple’s security system said TikTok secretly spying on millions of iPhone users.
- Indian’s government had received many complaints against chinese apps.
- The fight between the two countries India and China over the Galwan Valley
- Chines Apps Wasting time of many Indian public.