Who Is Shahbaz Ahmed?
Shahbaz Ahmed is an Indian cricketer. He is an all-rounder cricketer. he started his cricket career from domestic cricket.
Shahbaz is a slow left-arm orthodox bowler and his batting style is a left-hand batsman.
In October 2022, Shahbaz Ahmed debuted in the One-Day International (ODI) cricket.
Shahbaz Ahmed (Indian Cricketer) Biography, Height, Batting Bowling,
|Real Name||Shahbaz Ahmed Mewati|
|Profession||Cricketer (All- Rounder)|
|Batting Style||Left-Handed Batsman|
|Bowling Style||Left-Arm Orthodox|
|Height||6 Feet, 182 CM, 1.82 M|
Shahbaz Ahmed Wiki/ Biodata, Age, Birthplace, Education, Hobbies
|Date of Birth||12 December 1994|
|Birthplace||Mewat, Haryana, Indian|
|Age (in 2022)||28 Years|
|Hometown||Mewat, Haryana, Indian|
|Hobbies||Traveling, practicing Bowling & Batting, etc.|
Shahbaz Ahmed Wife, Girlfriend, Family, Marriage, Father, Affairs
|Girlfriend/ Affairs||Updating Soon|
Some Facts About Shahbaz Ahmed
- Shahbaz has a good fan following on social media.
- Shahbaz started to played cricket at a young stage.
- Shahbaz started his cricket career from domestic cricket.
- Shahbaz debuted in the “Vijay Hazare Trophy” tournament in 2018.
- Shahbaz played his first Vijay Hazare Trophy tournament against Jammu and Kashmir team.
- Next year in 2019, Shahbaz debuted in the “Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy” tournament.
- Shahbaz played his first Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy tournament against the Haryana team.
- The same year in 2019, Shahbaz debuted in the T20 cricket format.
- Shahbaz debuted in the “Indian Premier League” (IPL) in 2020. He has played for Royal Challengers Bangalore team.
- Shahbaz has played his first IPL match against the Rajasthan Royal team.
- In October 2022, Shahbaz debuted in the One-Day International (ODI) cricket format.
- Shahbaz played his first ODI match against the South Africa team.
FAQ About Shahbaz Ahmed
Q. Where is Shahbaz Ahmed from?
Ans. Shahbaz Ahmed was born on12 December 1994 in Mewat, Haryana, Indian
Q. What is the age of Shahbaz Ahmed?
Ans. 12 December 1994 (28 Years older)
Q. Has Shahbaz Ahmed played for India?
Ans. Updating Soon