Who Is Giorgia Meloni?
Giorgia Meloni is a famous Italian journalist, politician, and Youtuber. She is a President of Brothers of Italy and a member of the Chamber of Deputies.
Meloni is a good political leader. she is serving in politics since her school days. she has worked in many Italian political parties such as European Conservatives and Reformists Party, far-right, Youth Action, and many other parties.
In 2022, Meloni said in an interview that wanted to become the next prime minister of Italy. Let’s see more information below:
Giorgia Meloni Biography, Height, Religion, Profession, Size, Net Worth
|Real Name||Giorgia Meloni|
|Profession||Journalist, Politician, and Youtuber|
|Height||5’6 Feet 170 CM 1.70 M|
|Giorgia Meloni Net Worth||1,32,48,945.00 (Approx.)|
Giorgia Meloni Wiki/ Biodata, DoB, Birthplace, Age, Hometown, Education
|Date of Birth||15 January 1977|
|Age (in 2022)||45 Years|
|School||Amerigo Vespucci Institute, Rome, Italy|
|College||Amerigo Vespucci Institute, Rome, Italy|
|Hobbies||Reading, Writing, etc.|
Giorgia Meloni Married, Boyfriend, Husband, Daughter, Family
|Boyfriend/ Affairs||Updating Soon|
|Children||Ginevra Giambruno (Daughter)|
Some Facts About Giorgia Meloni
- Meloni having huge fan following on social media platforms such as in Instagram having 1M+, in Facebook having 2.5M+, in Facebook having 1.5M+, etc.
- Meloni’s father was a tax advisor, but he left his family when Meloni was just 11 years older.
- Meloni started her journalism career at the age of 29 years older.
- Meloni started her political career at the age of 15 years older.
- In 1996, Meloni joined the “Youth Front” movement and she founded the Gli Antenati party to protest against public education.
- The same year in 1996, Meloni became the national leader of student action.
- In 2004, Meloni became the first woman president of Youth Action.
- Meloni had also worked in the piper club.
- In 2008, Meloni was appointed as a Minister of Youth position for 3 years then in 2011, she resigned from the Minister of Youth position due to a financial crisis and public protest.
- In 2012, La Russa, Crosetto, and Meloni they have founded the “Brothers of Italy (FDI)” party.
- In 2013, Meloni was again elected as a Chamber of Deputies from Lombardy.
- In 2013, Meloni was again elected as a Chamber of Deputies from Lombardy after this she became the leader of the party in the house.
- In March 2014, Meloni became president of the Brothers of Italy party.
- In 2015, Meloni founded her own party “Our Land – Italians with Giorgia Meloni” committee.
- In February 2016, Meloni comes to the Aspen Institute organization.
- In September 2016, Meloni was pregnant and born to a cute daughter Ginevra.
- In 2017, Meloni changed the logo of the Brothers of Italy (FDI) party.
- In 2021, Meloni was suspended from the Aspen Institute.
- In October 2021, Meloni Joined the Madrid Charter.
- Meloni is totally against same-sex marriage, euthanasia, and abortion also, but she supports the anti-gender movement.
- Meloni supported Russian president Vladimir Putin before Russia attack on Ukraine. She also supports the formation of NATO.