Alexander Dugin Biography/ Wiki
Alexander Dugin is a famous Russian politician, Analyst, Philosopher, writer, and strategist. His predictions are very famous all over the world. The whole world has known Alexander Dugin is Vladimir Putin’s brain and also known as Putin’s Rasputin.
Dugin has written many famous books such as The fourth political theory, Last war of the world island, Ethnosociology: the foundations, Putin vs Putin, etc. He is the one who drafted the “Russian foreign policy”.
Dugin is a pro-Russian, he supports Vladimir Putin in everything. In an interview, he said that “Putin is everywhere, Putin is everything, Putin is absolute, and Putin is indispensable”.
In August 2022, someone tries to kill dugin but after they bombed dugin’s car. But they found that alexander dugin’s daughter Darya dugin was killed in a car bombing. Let’s more information below: –
Alexander Dugin Personal Information | अलेक्जेंडर डुगिन व्यक्तिगत जानकारी
|Real Name||Alexander Gelyevich Dugin|
|Nick Name||Putin’s brain and Putin’s Rasputin|
|Profession||politician, Analyst, Philosopher, writer, and strategist|
|Date of Birth||7 January 1962|
|Age (in 2022)||60 Years|
|Home Town||Moscow, Russia|
|Father||Geliy Alexandrovich Dugin|
|Height||5’7 Feet’s |
|Wife/ Spouse||Evgenia Debryanskaya, and Natalia Melentyeva|
|Children||Artur Dugin (Son), |
Darya Dugina (died in 2022) (Daughter).
|Hobbies||Writing, Reading, Travelling, etc.|
Some Facts About Alexander Dugin | अलेक्जेंडर डुगिन के बारे में कुछ तथ्य
Alexander Dugin having huge fan following on social media platforms such as in Instagram having 10K+, in Facebook having 70K+.
Dugin’s father was in the military and his mother is a good doctor.
To complete his study, he used to forged reader’s cards in the library, and also he was worked as a street cleaner.
Dugin can speak many languages such as English, Russian, Spanish, French, Italian, German, etc.
Dugin and his friend both joined the Ultranationalist Group Pamyat. This paymat later became Russian fascism in 1988.
In 1993, Dugin became the 1st leader of the “Ultranationalist National Bolshevik Party” till 1998.
In 1997, Dugin has published his first book that was “Foundations of Geopolitics”.
Dugin published his own first journal “Elemently”.
Dugin has put the foundation of the “Euro-Asian Empire” for fighting with the US-led Western world.
On 21 June 2002, Dugin established “Eurasia Party”. He is the leader of this party.
On 26 February 2005, Dugin founded another party “Eurasian Youth Union”. This party was for young Russian of the Eurasia Party.
In 2009, Dugin became head of the “Sociology of International Relations”.
In March 2014, Dugin, was arrested because according to the “Security Service of Ukraine” that dugin had trained 200 people for to seize their parliament.
In 2015, Dugin became chief editor of Tsargrad TV.
Dugin has been listed among Russian citizens who are sanctioned for the Ukrainian crisis by the United States Department of the Treasury in 2015.
In 20 August 2022, someone tries to kill dugin but after they bombed dugin’s car. But they found that alexander dugin’s daughter Darya dugin was killed in a car bombing.
List of Alexander Dugin Books | अलेक्जेंडर डुगिन पुस्तकों की सूची
- Foundations of Geopolitics (1997).
- The Fourth Political Theory (2009).
- The Theory of a Multipolar World (2012).
- The USA and the New World Order: A Debate Between Alexandr Dugin and Olavo de Carvalho (2012).
- Martin Heidegger: The Philosophy of Another Beginning (2014).
- Eurasian Mission: An Introduction to Neo-Eurasianism (2014).
- Putin Vs Putin: Vladimir Putin Viewed from the Right (2014).
- Last War of the World-island: The Geopolitics of Contemporary Russia (2015).
- The Rise of the Fourth Political Theory: The Fourth Political Theory Vol. II (2017).
- Ethnos and Society (2018).
- Ethnosociology: The Foundations (2019).
- Political Platonism: The Philisophy of Politics (2019).
- The Great Awakening Vs the Great Reset (2021).
List of Alexander Dugin Bibliography | अलेक्जेंडर डुगिन ग्रंथ सूची की सूची
- Konspirologiya (1993).
- Konservativnaia revoliutsiia, Arktogeia (1994).
- Misterii Evrazii, Arktogeia (1996).
- Metafizika blagoi vesti: Pravoslavnyi ezoterizm, Arktogeia (1996).
- Osnovy geopolitiki: geopoliticheskoe budushchee Rossii, Arktogeia (1997) (The Foundations of Geopolitics: The Geopolitical Future of Russia).
- Tampliery proletariata: natsional-bol’shevizm i initsiatsiia, Arktogeia (1997).
- Absoliutnaia rodina, Arktogeia-tsentr (1999).
- Filosofiya voiny, Yauza (2004).
- Pop-kultura i znaki vremeni, Amphora (2005).
- Evrazijskaja missija, Eurasia (2005).
- Chetvertaya Politicheskaya Teoriya, Amfora (2009).
- The Fourth Political Theory, Arktos (2012).
- Geopolitika Rossii, Gaudeamus (2012).
- Putin protiv Putina, Yauza (2012).
- The United States and the New World Order (debate with Olavo de Carvalho), VIDE Editorial (2012).
- Die Vierte Politische Theorie, Arktos (2013).
- V poiskah tiomnogo Logosa, Akademicheskii proekt (2013).
- Martin Hajdegger: filosofija drugogo Nachala, Akademicheskii proekt (2013).
- Martin Heidegger: The Philosophy of Another Beginning, Washington Summit (2014).
- Eurasian Mission: An Introduction to Neo-Eurasianism, Arktos (2014).
- Putin vs Putin, Arktos (2014).
- Noomahia: voiny uma. Tri Logosa: Apollon, Dionis, Kibela, Akademicheskii proekt (2014).
- Yetnosociologiya, Akademicheskii proekt (2014).
- Last War of the World-Island: The Geopolitics of Contemporary Russia, Arktos (2015).
- Konflikte der Zukunft – Die Rückkehr der Geopolitik, Bonus (2015).
- The Rise of the Fourth Political Theory, Arktos (2017).
- Ethnos and Society, Arktos (2018).
- Ethnosociology, Arktos (2019).
- Political Platonism, Arktos (2019).
- The Great Awakening vs the Great Reset, Arktos (2021).